MAPEI KERAFLEX GREY 20KG
High performance, flexible cementitious adhesive, with no vertical slip and extended open time. For the installation of ceramic tiles and moisture stable stone materials on walls and floors.
Where to use:
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stone materials (not sensitive to moisture) and mosaics on floors and walls. Also suitable for spot bonding of insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit (wood-cement panels), sound-deadening/ reduction panels, etc.
Some application examples:
• Bonding ceramic tiles, natural stone and mosaics on the following substrates:
– cement rendered walls;
– interior aerated concrete block walls;
– gypsum or anhydrite after having first applied Primer G or Eco Prim T ;
– underfloor heating installations;
– cement screeds;
– interior painted walls, as long as the paint is firmly anchored and resistant to alkalis;
– waterproof membranes of Mapelastic, Mapegum WPS or Mapelastic AquaDefense .
• Tile on tile of existing unglazed flooring with tiles up to 300x300 mm.
• Bonding small format tiles in swimming pools and water features.
• Bonding tiles to floors subject to heavy loading.
Bonding ceramic tiles:
– Mosaics and small sizes in general: 2 kg/m²
– Normal sizes: 2.5-3 kg/m²
– Large sizes, exterior floors: 5 kg/m²
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, All Yours
We aim to get your order to you as quickly and as safely as possible using our team of drivers or via our trusted couriers. Our delivery pricing is based on a tier system whereby the largest product in your order is charged, regardless of quantities. You will only be charged one amount if purchased within the same order and it will tell you the cost prior to placing your order.
Our pricing structure is as follows:
(i.e. taps, accessories, shower heads etc) - £9.99
Medium - Larger Items
(i.e. WC's, basins, baths, showers etc) - £29.99
The lead time is based on the information on the product tab however we will email you with a more accurate date within 72 hours of processing your order.
- Be the first to review this product