WE ARE OPEN TO SUPPORT YOUR CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION PROJECTS WITH CONSULTATIONS AND CLICK & COLLECT
We are also extending our Click & Collect service to allow you to conveniently collect smaller items from your local showrooms such as:
• Tile Samples
• Basin, Bath & Shower Wastes and Traps
• FREE VR Headsets
Please talk to our Design Team to find out more about how our expert team can help with your project.
Our Head Office, Warehouse and Distribution Centre is open. We have followed Government advice and implemented a series of rules and precautionary measures to maximise yours and our safety.
1) As of 24th July 2020, the Government states that it is mandatory for customers to wear a face covering when visiting a shop. We are also complying with the mandatory requirement for our showroom colleagues to wear face coverings.
2) We have implemented a strict showroom cleaning regime to ensure all surfaces are kept clean before and after customer visits.
3) To ensure we can control the number of people in the showroom, all visits to the showroom must be arranged in advance. Upon arrival, we will ask you to wait just inside the door, so that we can check everything is ready for you and ensure it is safe for you to enter.
4) Visitors to the showroom will be limited to 2 customer groups of up to 2 adults at any and their children under 2.
5) We will ensure that we limit the number of colleagues in the showroom at any one time to ensure we can remain 2 metres apart at all times.
6) We must all ensure that we remain 2 meters apart from each other at all times.
7) Hand sanitiser will be available to be used and we also have hand washing facilities available. We encourage you to use these before you enter and after you leave the showroom.
8) You are welcome to touch our displays and products and we do have disposable gloves available for you if required.
9) We will wear disposable gloves to prepare any products or marketing materials that you will be touching and we will dispose of the gloves afterwards.
10) We have face coverings available for you, please do ask.
11) If you are feeling unwell, you must please rearrange any pre-booked appointment. In the event that you feel unwell during your visit, you must please inform our team so that we can take the necessary measures.
12) If a member of our showroom team feels unwell at any time, we will ensure that we close the showroom, cancel all appointments and follow Government advice before reopening.
We are confident that we will make your showroom Design Consultation visit a relaxing and pleasurable experience and that we will assist you on your journey to your dream bathroom. Thank you for helping us keep all of us safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.
What Our Customers Say...
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers think!