OUR SHOWROOMS ARE OPEN
Please talk to our expert Design Team to find out more about how we can help you with your project.
Our Showrooms, Head Office, Warehouse and Distribution Centre are open. We have followed Government advice and implemented a series of rules and precautionary measures to maximise yours and our safety.
1)As of 29th November 2021, the Government states that it is mandatory for customers to wear a face covering when visiting a shop. We are also complying with the mandatory requirement for our showroom colleagues to wear face coverings.
2) We have implemented a strict showroom cleaning regime to ensure all surfaces are kept clean before and after customer visits.
3) To ensure we can control the number of people in the showroom, all visits to the showroom must be arranged in advance. Upon arrival, we will ask you to wait just inside the door, so that we can check everything is ready for you and ensure it is safe for you to enter.
4) Although there are currently no recommendations for social distancing, we will ensure that the Showrooms do not become overcrowded. Please do work with us to achieve this.
5) We will try to ensure that we remain 2 metres apart from our customers at all times.
6) We will try to ensure that we remain 2 meters apart from each other at all times.
7) Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available in all of our showrooms. We encourage you to use these when you enter and before you leave the showroom.
8) You are welcome to touch our displays and products and we do have disposable gloves available for you, if required.
9) We will wear disposable gloves to prepare any products or marketing materials that you will be touching and we will dispose of the gloves afterwards.
10) We have face coverings available for you, please do ask.
11) If you are feeling unwell, you must please rearrange any pre-booked appointment. In the event that you feel unwell during your visit, you must please inform our team so that we can take the necessary measures.
12) If a member of our showroom team feels unwell at any time, we will ensure that we close the showroom, cancel all appointments and follow Government advice before reopening.
We are confident that we will make your showroom Design Consultation visit a relaxing and pleasurable experience and that we will assist you on your journey to your dream bathroom. Thank you for helping us keep all of us safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.
What Our Customers Say...
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers think!