Our Richmond and Fulham Showrooms Are Open
• Expert Bathroom Design Consultants
• Industry leading 3D Design Software and Virtual Reality experience
• Inspirational bathroom bays
• 100’s of products and tiles to view and touch
We have followed Government advice and implemented the following rules and precautionary measures to maximise yours and our safety.
1) We have implemented a strict showroom cleaning regime to ensure all surfaces are kept clean before and after customer visits.
2) To ensure we can control the number of people in the showroom, all visits to the showroom must be arranged in advance; we will not be allowing walk-in customers.
3) Visitors to the showroom will be limited to ensure the required distance can be maintained.
4) We will have only 2 team members in the showroom at any one time.
5) We must all ensure that we remain 2 meters apart from each other at all times.
6) Hand sanitiser will be available to be used and we also have hand washing facilities available. We encourage you to use these before you enter and after you leave the showroom.
7) You are welcome to touch our displays and products and we do have disposable gloves available for you if required.
8) We will wear disposable gloves to prepare any products or marketing materials that you will be touching and we will dispose of the gloves afterwards.
9) We have facemasks available to be used by us and for you, if you require.
10) If you are feeling unwell, you must please rearrange any pre-booked appointment. In the event that you feel unwell during your visit, you must please inform our team so that we can take the necessary measures.
11) If a member of our showroom team feels unwell at any time, we will ensure that we close the showroom, cancel all appointments and follow Government advice before reopening.
What Our Customers Say...
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers think!