All of Our Showrooms Are now OPEN
• Expert Bathroom Design Consultants
• Industry leading 3D Design Software and Virtual Reality experience
• Inspirational bathroom bays
• 100’s of products and tiles to view and touch
We have followed Government advice and implemented the following rules and precautionary measures to maximise yours and our safety.
1) We have implemented a strict showroom cleaning regime to ensure all surfaces are kept clean before and after customer visits.
2) We are ensuring that we are making best endeavours to remain 2 meters apart from each other at all times and encouraging our customers to do so. However if we are taking additional precautions, since 4th July the Government do believe it is acceptable to be 1 meter apart from each other.
3) We have put up posters to remind visitors that the Government has made it mandatory for anyone visiting a shop or supermarket to wear a face covering. However, there are a number of exceptions to this rule and if you are not wearing a face covering when you visit our showroom, we will assume you have a valid reason and we will not seek to discuss this with you. We would advise you follow the advice on the Government Website.
5) We will have only have the appropriate number of team members in the showroom at any one time.
6) Hand sanitiser will be available to be used and we also have hand washing facilities available. We encourage you to use these before you enter and after you leave the showroom.
7) You are welcome to touch our displays and products and we do have disposable gloves available for you if required.
8) We will ask you if you would prefer us to wear disposable gloves to prepare any products or marketing materials that you will be touching and if worn, we will dispose of the gloves immediately afterwards.
9) We have disposable facemasks available to be used by us and for you, if you require.
10) If you are feeling unwell, you must please rearrange any pre-booked appointment. In the event that you feel unwell during your visit, you must please inform our team so that we can take the necessary precautionary measures.
11) If a member of our showroom team feels unwell at any time, we will ensure that we close the showroom, cancel all appointments and follow Government advice before reopening.
What Our Customers Say...
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers think!